Pentaho supports business analytics on various NoSQL and big data technologies mainly through its Data Integration platform. Its adaptive Big Data Layer empowers users to merge data from Hadoop ecosystem, other BigData databases, NoSQL and relational sources. Pentaho can be integrated with the full spectrum of big data sources such as Spark, Netezza, Cloudera Impala, Cloudera, Amazon redshift, Hbase, Greenplum, Cassandra, Hive, Vertica, Hortonworks, Mapreduce, etc. It supports the broadest spectrum of big data sources, taking advantage of the specific and unique capabilities of each technology. Its support for Big Data Processing platforms like Apache Spark add great value to the Big Data solutions implemented on this suite.
– Hadoop – Support for the latest Hadoop distributions from Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, and Amazon Web Services
– NoSQL – Integration with NoSQL stores including MongoDB and Cassandra
– Analytic Database – Connectivity to analytic databases including HPE Vertica, Amazon Redshift, SAP HANA, and more
– Apache Spark – Ability to access data for preparation via SQL on Spark and to orchestrate existing Spark applications in Scala, Java, and Python
– Apache Kafka Plugin – Native Kafka plug-in with enterprise-grade support, stability, and real-time data ingestion
With all the above, Pentaho helps setup an end-to-end data pipeline, ensuring delivery of the governed analytics. The ETL layer not only ensures connection to the data source but also the ability to process, combine and consume as well.
With our double expertise on the complete pentaho platform and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark, Big Data Databases and processing tools, team Helical is well equipped to provide you the kind of reporting and data analysis you are looking for on top of your big data technologies using Pentaho. Get in touch with us now to learn more.