File names contain module and subcomponent names, for example /scripts/adhoc.start.js.
You can place the files and scripts wherever you want but modify the paths accordingly.
- Download and install node.js from http://nodejs.org/. Place the nodejs folder directly in your Working folder.
- Download r.js, a requirejs optimization file, from http://requirejs.org and place it directly in the Working folder
- Copy the following directories from the JasperReports Server directory, , to js-sources:
- Copy /scripts to js-sources/scripts.
- Copy /fusion to js-sources/fusion
In the following example is for Windows, it places the output in the optimized-scripts folder:
% cd Working % nodejs\node r.js -o js-sources\scripts\build.js appDir=js-sources\scripts baseUrl=. optimize=uglify2 dir=optimized-scripts
- Open file Working/js-sources/scripts/build-visualize.js with text editor.
- Save the file and close editor.
- Run the following command in the working folder:
Remove src/ from the following file paths:
"mainConfigFile": "src/require.config.js", ... "startFile": "src/client/visualize.js.start.frag", "endFile": "src/client/visualize.js.end.frag"
% nodejs\node r.js -o js-sources\scripts\build-visualize.jsout=optimized-scripts\client\visualize.js
If you don’t find src/ in file Working/js-sources/scripts/build-visualize.js, then directly do the step C
Now you can see the latest changes applied in scripts in jasper server
Best Open Source Business Intelligence Software Helical Insight is Here
A Business Intelligence Framework
If you have any queries please get us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helical IT Solutions Pvt Ltd