DWR (DIRECT WEB REMOTING)
How it works?
It consists of two main parts:
Why to use DWR ?
How to implement?
To implement DWR in your spring Application
1. You need to first download the DWR jars. (dwr.jar and apache.commons.log.jar)
2. Put these jars into your jar folder.
3. Create new configuration file (dwr.xml) at the same place where web.xml is present.
4. Define dwr.xml in web.xml file, so that jvm understand the flow of execution.
5. Then mention which java file you want to access on your frontend and vice versa.
<param name=”class” value=”samples.HorizontalMenu” />
6. Create your java page (Servlet page)and write whatever the business logic you want.
7. Create your front end page , and add your servlet page as js file(which you configured in your dwr.xml file)
Some important link:-
Helical IT Solution